DC Comics has officially announced that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed variant covers will be released in the same month as the film’s release, in March.
DC Entertainment is excited to announce their next variant cover theme month, BATMAN/SUPERMAN, with a second round of opaque black polybags concealing stunning cover artwork by the comic industry’s most talented artists!
March 2016 can’t come soon enough!
DC Entertainment’s ongoing monthly themed variant cover program will showcase variants for ten of DC Comics’ most popular Batman and Superman titles. All ten comics will have three black polybagged variants of equal quantity of pencils, inks and colored covers.
- BATMAN #50 – Polybagged variant cover by JIM LEE
- DETECTIVE COMICS #50 – Polybagged variant cover by RAFAEL GRAMPA
- BATGIRL #50 – Polybagged variant cover by KEVIN NOWLAN
- GRAYSON #18 – Polybagged variant cover by STEPHEN PLATT
- ROBIN: SON OF BATMAN #10 – Polybagged variant cover by RYAN OTTLEY
- BATMAN/SUPERMAN #30 – Polybagged variant cover by TONY MOORE
- SUPERMAN #50 – Polybagged variant cover by KAARE ANDREWS
- ACTION COMICS #50 – Polybagged variant cover by MARTIN ANSIN
- SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #27 – Polybagged variant cover by CHARLIE ADLARD
- WONDER WOMAN #50 – Polybagged variant cover by MASSIMO CARNEVALE
Latest posts by Arelis (see all)
- Daniel Espinosa and Gerard Johnstone on the Short List to Direct Justice League Dark? - August 19, 2017
- Wonder Woman Wal-Mart Blu-Ray Exclusive Will Come With a Tiara - August 19, 2017
- Justice League: The Art of the Film – Available for Pre-order - August 18, 2017