Behind the scene photos of episode 16 of Gotham titled “The Blind Fortune Teller” have surfaced, which features James Gordon with Dr. Leslie Thompkins at Haly’s circus, with The Flying Grayson performing.
There’s also these behind the scene spoilers as well:
- A fight breaks out between clowns and trapeze artists.
- Detective James Gordon meets Dr. Leslie Thompkins at Haly’s circus.
- Mary Lloyd, daughter of a clown is in love with John Grayson, son of a trapeze artist.
- Dr. Leslie Thompkins checks out the injured circus folk.
- Detective James Gordon questions the ringmaster and an evil clown.
- Someone’s rumored to be murdered at the circus, according to those on set.
Latest posts by Arelis (see all)
- Michael Beach Cast as Jesse Kane in Aquaman - June 25, 2017
- Wonder Woman Passes $600 Million at the Worldwide Box Office - June 22, 2017
- Footage of Dolph Lundgren Practicing a Scene for Aquaman - June 21, 2017