Behind the scene photos of episode 16 of Gotham titled “The Blind Fortune Teller” have surfaced, which features James Gordon with Dr. Leslie Thompkins at Haly’s circus, with The Flying Grayson performing.
There’s also these behind the scene spoilers as well:
- A fight breaks out between clowns and trapeze artists.
- Detective James Gordon meets Dr. Leslie Thompkins at Haly’s circus.
- Mary Lloyd, daughter of a clown is in love with John Grayson, son of a trapeze artist.
- Dr. Leslie Thompkins checks out the injured circus folk.
- Detective James Gordon questions the ringmaster and an evil clown.
- Someone’s rumored to be murdered at the circus, according to those on set.
Latest posts by Arelis (see all)
- Diane Lane Wants to Share a Scene with Nicole Kidman - April 22, 2017
- Patty Jenkins Hopes the Wonder Woman Movie Satisfies on Every Level - April 21, 2017
- Suicide Squad Outpacing Batman v Superman in Home Video Sales - April 20, 2017