As we previously reported, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed cereals were going to be released sometime soon by General Mills.
Now General Mills has officially confirmed the release month of the cereals being sometime in January. With this information we also finally got the flavor for Superman’s cereal, since in our previous article we weren’t sure of that was, and also a few promotional images for the cereals.
- Batman’s Cereal will be “Chocolate Strawberry” flavored.
- Superman’s Cereal will be “Caramel Church” flavored.
Even Chief Creative Officer at DC Comics and producer of the DC Extended Universe Geoff Johns, has shared a look at the themed cereals, showing that he received them in an awesome looking package from General Mills, that came with a cereal bowl, spoon and Batman mask.
— Geoff Johns (@geoffjohns) December 19, 2015
Which side do you choose, at least when it comes to flavor?
Latest posts by Arelis (see all)
- Justice League: The Art of the Film – Available for Pre-order - August 18, 2017
- Shazam Director Taking a Break From Twitter to Focus on the Film - August 18, 2017
- Willem Dafoe Talks on Filming Aquaman and Details of His Character - August 18, 2017