New York Comic Con has officially released their schedule for this year’s event and DC Television is taking over the convention starting on October 8th through October 11th.
DC Television series confirmed to be attending are Arrow, The Flash, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Gotham. Sadly there’s no iZombie.
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11
- 11:00–11:30 a.m.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- 11:45–12:15 p.m.
- 2:00–2:45 p.m.
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION SCREENINGS
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8
- 7:00–9:30 p.m. (Main Stage) WBTV Pilot Screenings: For the third year in a row, Warner Bros. Television offers an advance viewing of pilot episodes; this year, check out three of the most highly anticipated series of the 2015–16 television season — Supergirl, Containment and Lucifer — as well as a sneak peek of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
- Supergirl: In the vast DC Comics Universe of super heroes, the rich mythology of Superman and the planet Krypton is perhaps the most famous and instantly recognizable. Enter Supergirl! Born on the doomed planet Krypton, the preteen Kara escaped at the same time as the infant Kal-El, but didn’t arrive on Earth until many years later after being lost in the Phantom Zone. Now age 24, living in National City and working as an assistant for Catco Worldwide Media mogul Cat Grant, Kara has spent so many years trying to fit in that she forgot to ever stand out. All that changes when she decides to embrace her superhuman abilities and become the hero she was always destined to be. With the help of Daily Planet photographer James Olsen, her foster sister Alex, and the research of the super-secret, off-the-grid Department of Extra-Normal Operations (DEO) and its head, Hank Henshaw, who are tasked with keeping the Earth safe from aliens, Kara takes to the skies to protect her world.
- Lucifer: The story of the original fallen angel. Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar has resigned his throne and retired to the City of Angels, where he owns an upscale piano bar called Lux. When a beautiful pop star is murdered, he feels something awaken deep within him for the first time in roughly 10 billion years. Is he actually capable of feelings for a human being? The very thought disturbs him. The murder attracts the attention of LAPD homicide detective Chloe Dancer, who finds herself both repulsed and fascinated by Lucifer. At the same time, God’s emissary, the angel Amenadiel, has been sent to Los Angeles to convince Lucifer to return to Hell. But with the City of Angels at his feet and a newfound purpose, Lucifer’s having too much fun to go back now.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: When heroes alone are not enough … the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat —one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. From the creators of The Flash and Arrow comes this super hero team-up unlike anything that’s ever been seen on television before.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10
- 5:15–6:15 p.m. (Room 1A06) Containment (Midseason on The CW): When a mysterious and deadly epidemic breaks out in Atlanta, a vast urban quarantine is quickly enforced, forcing those stuck on the inside to fight for their lives while local and federal officials desperately search for a cure. Containment makes its New York Comic-Con debut with a special screening of the entire pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with series stars David Gyasi (Interstellar), Chris Wood (The Vampire Diaries), Claudia Black (The Originals), Hanna Mangan Lawrence (Spartacus:Vengeance) and executive producer Julie Plec (The Vampire Diaries, The Originals). Based on the original Belgian series created by Carl Joos for Eyeworks, Containment is produced by My So-Called Company in association with Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Plec, David Nutter (The Flash, Arrow), Matt Corman (Covert Affairs) and Chris Ord (Covert Affairs).
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11
1:30 p.m. (Empire Stage) Warner Bros. Television Takeover: Join stars and producers from five Warner Bros. Television series — Gotham, Supergirl, Blindspot, Person of Interest and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow — for exclusive footage, a pilot screening and a Q&A on the Empire Stage.
- Gotham: Special Video Presentation and Q&A —The hit series returns to New York Comic-Con for its second year as Jim Gordon continues his quest to clean up Gotham City, but the stakes are higher than ever in season two as we witness the Rise of the Villains. Join series stars Ben McKenzie (Southland), Robin Lord Taylor (The Walking Dead), Cory Michael Smith (Olive Kitteridge), James Frain (True Blood) and Jessica Lucas (Cloverfield) with executive producer John Stephens (Gossip Girl) for a special Q&A. From Warner Bros. Television, Gotham airs Mondays at 8/7c on FOX.
- Supergirl Pilot Screening and Q&A – Born on the planet Krypton, Kara Zor-El escaped its destruction years ago. Since arriving on Earth, she’s been hiding the powers she shares with her famous cousin. But now at age 24, she decides to embrace her superhuman abilities and be the hero she was always meant to be. Attendees will see a screening of the complete pilot, followed by a Q&A with series stars and executive producer Ali Adler (Chuck). From Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, Supergirl will premiere Monday, October 26th on CBS at a special time of 8:30 p.m., before moving to its regularly scheduled time of Mondays at 8/7c.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A – When heroes alone are not enough … the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront the immortal threat of Vandal Savage. Attendees will be treated to a sneak peek at upcoming footage from the show, followed and Q&A with series stars Brandon Routh (Superman Returns), Arthur Darvill (Doctor Who), Caity Lotz (Arrow), Ciara Renée and executive producers Phil Klemmer (The Tomorrow People) and Glen Winter (Arrow). From Berlanti Productions Inc. in association with Warner Bros. Television, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will premiere Midseason on The CW.
- First Sneak Peek To Zack Snyder’s Justice League Released - June 22, 2020
- Warner Bros. To Host The First DC FanDome on August 22nd - June 16, 2020
- Pete Davidson Talks Very Little On His Character In The Suicide Squad - June 15, 2020