According to a Fandango surveyed of 1,000 moviegoers over the past month, Wonder Woman is the number one costume for Halloween this year for women.
These results shouldn’t come as much of a surprise as Wonder Woman has been in the top of the list since the announcement of her appearing in Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice. Now with the highly success of Patty Jenkin’s Wonder Woman this past summer, it was a given most women would have Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman be their go to for this year’s Halloween.
As for men, Batman is the only DC Comics character to make the top 10, coming in at number four.
1. Wonder Woman (Wonder Woman)
2. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
3. Leia (Star Wars: The Last Jedi)
4. Annabelle (Annabelle: Creation)
5. Rey (Star Wars: The Last Jedi)
6. Lorraine (Atomic Blonde)
7. Hela (Thor: Ragnarok)
8. Ahmanet (The Mummy)
9. Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)
10. Valkyrie (Thor: Ragnarok)
1. Pennywise The Clown (IT)
2. Stormtrooper (Star Wars: The Last Jedi)
3. Star-Lord (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)
4. Batman (Justice League)
5. Baby (Baby Driver)
6. Luke Skywalker (Star Wars: The Last Jedi)
7. Wolverine (Logan)
8. Iron Man (Spider-Man: Homecoming)
9. Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales)
10. Kylo Ren (Star Wars: The Last Jedi)