As we reported on Friday Jason Momoa was attending the Comic Con Experience in São Paulo, Brazil and that he was going to have a panel today, Sunday on his career and Aquaman. The panel already took place and Momoa revealed many things during it in regards to Aquaman.
- Again as reported on Friday Jason Momoa avoided questions about Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice once more, though said being in a superhero is a dream.
- Said he wants Zack Snyder to direct Aquaman.
- In regards to why he was cast– “Aquaman will be a bad-ass, otherwise, they wouldn’t cast me for the role.”
- Momoa confirms he has a 4 movie contract as Arthur Curry/Aquaman.
- When asked who’ll win between Batman and Superman Momoa replies with “Why they cannot be friends?”
- Momoa said he was hired as Aquaman a long time go, before the official release and had to keep his mouth shut.
- Momoa says if he was not Aquaman, he wanted to be Lobo.
— Tem no Trem (@TemNoTrem) December 7, 2014
Jason Momoa no seu painel na Comic Con Experience pic.twitter.com/yYN4A4rCYg
— Crises Infinitas #LP (@CInfinitas) December 6, 2014