According to Flaurent Soki who’s an employee for Warner Bros., the Batman solo film starring Ben Affleck will come out sooner than 2019, he revealed this information while having a fun exchange with a group of fans via Twitter.
— Lindsay (@Steele131) May 30, 2015
With Dwayne Johnson who’s playing Black Adam in Shazam stating in a recent interview that he thinks Shazam will be released before 2019 and now with the possibly of the solo Batman film being released as well before 2019, could this mean we’ll be getting a handle of movies being pushed up or is it possible some movies will be moved around and set to later dates? Or my favorite speculation, it could also be possible we’ll be getting more than just two DC movies a year?
Of course the solo Batman film was never slated by Warner Bros., it was only confirmed that it was happening, in hand Warner Bros. can place it where ever they like, without having to change their current slate.
As of now this is how the DC slate looks like:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
- Suicide Squad (2016)
- Wonder Woman (2017)
- Justice League Part One (2017)
- The Flash (2018)
- Aquaman (2018)
- Shazam (2019)
- Justice League Part Two (2019)
- Cyborg (2020)
- Green Lantern (2020)
San Diego Comic Con can’t come any sooner, maybe we’ll get some confirmation on more movie and their dates then? One can only hope.
- First Sneak Peek To Zack Snyder’s Justice League Released - June 22, 2020
- Warner Bros. To Host The First DC FanDome on August 22nd - June 16, 2020
- Pete Davidson Talks Very Little On His Character In The Suicide Squad - June 15, 2020