Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment are giving Suicide Squad the five stars marketing treatment as its been revealed a new mobile game for both IOS and Android users called Suicide Squad: Special Ops is now available to buy on itunes and Google Play store. It appears to be free to download, but it has in-game purchases.
A gameplay video description for the game were released online:
Join the Squad!
In this official Suicide Squad film game, you have been selected to lead a special task force comprised of highly dangerous incarcerated Super Villains. It is up to you and your Squad of antiheroes to defeat the horde of enemies that try to stop you. Fight as Harley Quinn with her signature baseball bat, or as Deadshot with his rifle or as Diablo with fire.
Can you complete the mission?
Are you Squad enough?
– First person shooter action optimized for mobile play.
– Survive as long as you can against increasingly challenging enemies.
– Master Harley’s, Deadshot’s and Diablo’s weapons and special abilities.
– Explore the city to locate health packs, ammo and upgrades in order to survive against your enemies.
– Compete against other players in a daily, weekly and all-time leader board.
– Record HD footage while playing and share it on social media.
Latest posts by Eric Curto (see all)
- Said Taghmaoui Training for Wonder Woman 1984? - September 7, 2018
- Jay Oliva Worked a Bit on The Batman with Ben Affleck - July 6, 2018
- Supergirl the Movie Will be Receiving a San Diego Comic Con Panel - July 6, 2018